Wednesday, June 9, 2010

JUNE 09 BRIEFING...

I've finished a couple of cassettes recently. "Enter the Host" is out on Root Strata. "Hiding in Light", is in production and will be released by Digitalis later this year. I'm also happy to report that I've gotten started on my next release for Type. In addition to solo work, I have several collaborative projects that I've either finished, started or will begin working on. I've finished my collaborative album with Mike Bjella (GOG) and that will be out on CD next year on Utech Records. I've begun a project with Jenks Miller (Horseback). I will begin a project with Steven Hess (On, Ural Umbo, etc.) later this year. I will begin a collaborative album with Aaron Turner (Isis, House of Low Culture, Jodis, etc.) later this year. I also have more work in store for my MESA RITUAL duo with Raven Chacon. Further down the road I'll be working with John Twells (Xela) on a project. Excited to be working with each and every one of these fine individuals. More soon...

No comments: